MuscleTech CellTech Creatine Powder – 6 lbs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Each two-scoop serving of CellTech micronized creatine powder delivers 7g of HPLC-certified creatine monohydrate and 3 grams of creatine HCl. This dose of creatine is far higher than most creatine products, and yet those creatine products don’t utilize a delivery system! CellTech creatine powder delivers a multi-stage combination of carbohydrates, including glucose polymers, dextrose, ModCarb (oat bran, quinoa, buckwheat, millet), waxy maize and highly branched cyclic dextrin totaling 75g per two scoops. After each max serving of CellTech, insulin levels rapidly peak in the bloodstream, priming muscles for maximum creatine hyper saturation and retention. CellTech creatine powder is a true third generation creatine formula that harnesses the anabolic power of insulin and is so powerful that it has not only stood the test of time, but has become legendary for its ability to pack on mass, size and strength like no other creatine formula before or since.
- The most powerful creatine powder formula
- Subjects built 3.4 lbs. of muscle in 7 days using the core ingredients in the creatine powder
Clinically proven, faster muscle growth & more strength
- 10 grams of creatine featuring creatine monohydrate and creatine HCl, 2 grams BCAA, clinically studied 75g of carbs per 2-scoop serving
- MuscleTech is America’s #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand based on cumulative wholesale dollar sales 2001 to present.
From the manufacturer
Top-Notch Delivery System
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) has been shown to improve the sensitivity of receptors on the cell’s surface.
Hardgainer Creatine Formula
Pack on mass, size and strength like no other creatine formula!
Did Someone Say BCAAs?
Supplies the branched chain amino acids L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine in a 2:1:1 ratio as well as taurine and alanine.
The Cell-Tech Advantage
Cell-Tech creatine powder has 5g of research-proven, HPLC-certified creatine monohydrate and 5g of creatine citrate per two-scoop serving.
Is Cell-Tech safe?
Cell-Tech is safe when used as directed by healthy adults. Make sure you follow the instructions on the label and take as directed.
How do you take this?
Take 2 scoops of Cell-Tech with 12 oz. of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops in the morning when you wake up.
Do I need to cycle Cell-Tech?
Our research has shown that Cell-Tech doesn’t lead to the down regulation of creatine transporters. This allows athletes to continue to benefit from creatine use, instead of cycling on and off.
Can I take it before the gym? Is it a pre-workout?
Cell-Tech is meant to be taken after workout.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 10.6 inches ; 5.95 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Safety Warning: As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor.Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Ingredients: Multi-Stage Carb Blend (Glucose Polymers, Dextrose, Modcarb Oat Bran, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia, Waxy Maize Corn Starch, Cluster Dextrin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Silicate, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow No. 6, FD&C Yellow No. 5.
- Directions: Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops in the morning when you wake up.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 10.6 in|
Fruit Punch, Grape, Orange
There are no reviews yet.