BSN Amino X Post Workout Muscle Recovery & Endurance Powder with 10 Grams of Amino Acids Per Serving – 30 Servings
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AMINOx is a stimulant free, BCAA formula designed to support endurance during your workout and aid in muscle recovery post training. Featuring a 10 gram blend of BCAAs and the essential amino acids, L-Alanine, Taurine and L-Citrulline, AMINOx will help your body recover from today’s workout and prepare for tomorrow’s.
- AMINO ACID INTERFUSION – 10g of micronized amino acids per serving
- MUSCLE RECOVERY – amino acids supports muscle recovery following exercise
- MUSCLE ENDURANCE – push harder during training with the inclusion of BCAAs to the formula which can help take your performance to the next level
- MIXES EASILY – no clumping
- 2 SIZES AVAILABLE – 30 servings or 70 servings
- 9 GREAT – TASTING FLAVORS
From the manufacturer
Supports Muscular Endurance & Recovery*
AMINOx is a BCAA formula designed to support endurance during your workout and aid in muscle recovery post training, so you can push your performance to the next level.* Featuring a 10 gram blend of BCAAs and the essential amino acids L-Alanine, Taurine and L-Citrulline, AMINOx will help your body recover from today’s workout and prepare for tomorrow’s.* Offered in five refreshing flavors, AMINOx provides you with versatile, nutritional support for any type of workout regimen.*
For over a decade, Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Inc. (BSN) has pushed the boundaries of innovation and become a global leader in sports nutrition through relentless dedication to creating dynamic and result-producing products that allow athletes to transform their athletic potential.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Offered in seven delicious flavors, AMINOx provides you with versatile, nutritional support for any type of workout regimen.* Plus, it mixes easily without clumping. Just mix 1 scoop with 6 ounces of cold water or any beverage of your choice for refreshing endurance and recovery support before, during or after your workout.*
BCAAs And The Body
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and therefore, the building blocks of lean muscle.* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) refer to three specific amino acids – Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine – that the body must obtain from either food or BCAA supplementation.
BCAAs And Exercise
BCAAs can be used by muscle cells as an energy source, which may help offset muscle breakdown during endurance exercise and help support recovery and repair after weight training.* As a result, BCAAs are a popular and relevant supplement among those who exercise regularly*.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 7 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Safety Warning: Before consuming Amino X seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Amino X is only intended for use by healthy …
- Legal Disclaimer: PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product’s manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Ingredients: Amino Acid Interfusion (Micronized BCAA Blend [L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine], L-Alanine, Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Citrulline), Efforsorb EnDura Composite (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cholecalciferol), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Lecithin, Sucralose, Beet Color, Acesulfame Potassium.
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during, or after your workout.Note: To prevent settling, stir and drink immediately. To ensure maximum results: wait 20-30 minutes after taking Amino X before eating a meal or drinking a shake.Note: To maximize the effects of Amino X consume 120 oz of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates. Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes to …
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 7 in|
Blue Raz, Cherry Cola, Watermelon