If a whey protein concentrate is 80% protein, what is the other 20%?

Good question. Every protein powder, whether it’s whey, soy or something else, has moisture. In fact, 5% of the total formula is water. Another 3-5% is made up of naturally occurring minerals in whey. The remaining 10-12% is a combination of carbs and fat.

[]
×